Been hit with a debt notice from Centrelink?
Not sure what to do?
Find resources here!
- I got a debt letter, now what?
- legal and welfare rights organisations in your state
- make a complaint to Centrelink
- contact your MP
- Freedom of Information (FOI) tools
- ATO table tools: historical ATO PAYG Withholding Tax Tables - 2001 to 2017 financial years
- reverse PAYG table tools: historical ATO PAYG Withholding Tax rates data and HECS/HELP Repayment rates data
- other tools and templates for getting organised, including:
Payslip Request Letter to Employer
Reverse Pay Slips Calculation Sheet
Centrelink Fortnightly Reporting Form - Employer Pay Slips