Go to top of page

Make a complaint to Centrelink

A low complaint rate has been used by the Minister and those in his Department to claim "success" for the automated debt recovery system. 

You have the right to lodge a complaint if you believe you have been treated unfairly.

For more about making a complaint visit the "Complaints and feedback - tell us what you think" section of the Department of Human Services website — remember to use the word "complaint" so it doesn't get counted as "feedback".

You can also lodging a further complaint with the Commonwealth Ombudsman if you believe Centrelink has not handled your case or complaint properly or fairly.